How To Tell If You Need a Workers Comp Attorney
Deciding if your work related injury is serious enough for an attorney to be involved can be a tough decision. Whether you need a work comp lawyer in Des Moines to represent yourself after you are injured depends on a number of factors.
If any of the following are true, you should contact us at Carpenter Law Firm in Des Moines, Iowa as soon as possible:
- You believe you cannot go back to work at your current job, but you would be able to work in some capacity.
- You have a significant pre-existing disabilities.
- You would like to dispute an adverse decision made by your employer, your employer’s insurance company, or Iowa’s workers’ comp division regarding your workers’ compensation claim.
- You believe you are not receiving the correct benefits, or you think there are additional benefits you should receive.
- Your medical benefits have been denied.
- Your employer has disputed a decision made by Iowa’s workers’ comp division.
- You do not understand the workers’ comp process and would feel more comfortable if Pat Carpenter was representing your interests.
Regardless of the injury, you are entitled to contact a work comp lawyer. A lawyer in Iowa can help you receive the right medical care and the right workers’ compensation benefits that you are entitled to. If your injury is serious enough and keeps you from working permanently, a lawyer can also advise you about filing for Social Security disability benefits as well.
If you live in central Iowa and need legal help concerning a workplace injury, please contact us and get the attention you deserve.